Wave cycle (heavy):
- snatch – max
- clean and jerk – max
- back squat – max
Today’s max session is for PRs. You are cleared to make three or even four attempts at a PR weight, provided that you have a good chance of making it. If you’re still feeling beat up from the past week, do not max today and follow the beginner cycle — you will have a chance to do a make-up max session again this weekend.
- 3 position snatch 60-65% x 3
- hang clean high-pull 70% x 3 x 4
- front squat 60% x 5 x 5
- 3 sets of hanging windshield-wipers, to near failure
1. Please fill out the gym survey so we can provide you with the best service possible. Yes, this also applies to Strength Only members. Help us help you!
2. OLY MEET! Sign up here for the Old Dominion Classic, a USAW sanctioned weightlifting meet at Crossfit RVA on (Sunday) November 10! It is a fabulous opportunity to test your lifts on the platform in a fun and friendly environment. No, you don’t have to wear a singlet, but wearing one *will* make you lift better (scientific fact). Are you good enough to compete? No doubt about it. Let’s go in force and show them what C’ville Strength is about.