- tall snatch* 3×3 (working weight)
- high hang snatch 3×3 @110% of tall snatch weight
- halting snatch deadlift 5×3 (at hang snatch weight)
- Sotts Press x2x10 per hand (light DBs, focus on external rotation)
- handstand play — static holds, walks, wall walks, strict push-ups…
*start with knees slightly bent, bar pressed into crease of hip with straight arms. NO dip drive. When pulling yourself under the bar, focus on driving through the legs/feet and high elbows on the turnover.
Vinyasa Yoga: November 17 (Sunday) at 2pm at the gym! FREE for members and $5 for non-members if you want to bring a friend or two!
Kevin Cornell shows that even big strong guys who weigh 110kg can be flexible and do tricks