*we will not normally squat 2 days in a row, but there are exceptions to every rule! Get after it!
- squat @75% x3 x8
- shoulder press @60 x6, @70% x5, @80% x2 x2, @85% x2
- block deadlift (knees) @60% x5, @70% x4 x2, @80% x3 x3, @90% x4 x2
- 3x alternating:
-supine ring rows x5-10 (feet on a short box)
-couch stretch x30sec/leg
- 2-position clean (hip + b.kn.) x3 x3 (light)
- front squat @60% x5, @70% x5, @75% x5
- 2 minutes: banded wall squat (feet on wall, back on floor)
You’ve probably met new part-time coach, Jordan Rosen. If not, come say ‘hi’! Also, know that he’s not just a legit coach, but a solid lifter, as well. Here’s his 120/155/275kg Performance from 2013 USAW Nationals!