We’re starting a new program today! This will be a good general 4 week cycle with a technique focus in the classic lifts, some squatting, and some extra work (gymnastics strength, strongman work, and conditioning).
- Muscle snatch from power position 3×5 (light, warm-up)
- Snatch 60-70% x 3 x 5 (work within this range)
- Snatch pull 90% x 3 x 3
- Back squat 75% x 4 x 4
- 4 times, keep rest short:
- 125m sprint (sprint from the parking lot up the hill to the intersection, walk back down)
- 1 min plank (add weight if this is easy)