Congrats to everyone on the good lifting at the mock mock meet! Get ready for the real thing! Volume and intensity are finally dropping off this week. Respect the taper, especially those of you who have been with this cycle for the last 12 weeks – don’t be tempted to try going heavier than prescribed later in the week.
For the few of you maxing Thursday, do days 1, 3, and possibly 5 (Sun-Mon-Tue) and take Wednesday off.
For everyone doing the mock meet Sunday, try to take Saturday completely off or only do some very light work. If you haven’t signed up already, do so here: https://goo.gl/forms/rAUIMPQVvqC2kDGS2
- Slow snatch pull + muscle snatch + slow OHS light x 5
- Snatch 88-95% x 1 x 3
- Slow clean DL + muscle clean + slow FS light x 5
- Clean 88-95% x 1 x 4
- Back squat 75% x 3 x 4 (no tempo)
- Snatch grip PP + OHS up to 90% of snatch
- EMOM: start 10kg below 84% of snatch, add one kg every minute for 10 minutes, do power snatches as long as possible.
- Press in clean light x 5 x 5
- Power clean + squat jerk heavy single, then 80% of that x (1+1) x 3
- Snatch pull 101% x 2 x 4
- Snatch balance + sotts press light x 5
- Snatch pull + snatch 80% x (1+1) x 6
- Jerk grip OHS light x 5 x 3
- Clean w/ pause below knee 65% x 1 x 5 (speed focus)
- C&J (PJ is fine) 75% x 1 x 4
- Back squat 70% x 5 x 4
- Snatch 70% x 1 x 4
- Jerk in split light x 3 x 5 (or press in clean if you power or squat jerk)
- Clean + jerk 70% x 1 x 3