Max day! Hit some big PRs. Hope to see you there during regular strength time.
- Front squat max
- Max strict pull-ups
- Max strict hspu
It’s our de-load day! Please significantly decrease volume and intensity of all of your training for the first half of this week. We’ll be maxing front squats Thursday night, it would be great if everyone could max then.
- 3 pos muscle snatch light x 5
- Snatch 60-75% x 1 x 7
- C&J 60-75% x 1 x 5
- 10 min of freestanding handstand practice, with sets of strict pull-ups in between
Last front squat workout day!
Looks like the heaviest successful one was around 280 kilos?
- Sotts press light x 3 x 5
- Power snatch 80% x 1 x 10 every 30 seconds
- Take 5 min to work up to heavy single power snatch
- FS 85%+6-12kg x 3 x 10 (Beginner: 3 reps x 5 sets at 3kg heavier than last time)
- T2B 14-20 x 5
- 5 rounds as fast as possible:
Almost done with the front squats!
- Jerk grip OHS x 3 x 5
- Power clean + push jerk 80% x 1+1 x 10 every 30 seconds
- Take 5 min to work up to heavy single power clean + push jerk
- FS 80% +6-12kg x 4 x 8 (Beginner: 3 reps x 5 sets at 3kg heavier than last time)
- Strict pull-up 2 max sets, C2B pull-up 3 max sets (3-4 min of rest)
If you are getting beat up on this program, maybe consider taking a rest day between lifting days!
- 3 position muscle snatch light x 1 x 5
- Snatch (full, of course) 77% x 2 x 7 EMOM
- Take 5 min immediately after the EMOM to work up to a snatch single at 90-95%
- FS 80% +3-6kg x 4 x 8 (Beginner: 75% x 3 x 5)
- HSPU x 5 x 3 strict with deficit, then two max sets kipping with no deficit (Open prep: use height standard)